40ft Shipping Containers for small loads and shipments. Double the space of a 20ft Shipping Container Available in standard height and hi-cubes that are 1ft taller. Great for shipping larger loads or storage. Can be modified to your specifications to use as container house, construction office, equipment enclosures, guard houses, generator enclosures, water treament, underground bunker.
- Very secure and safe for shipping goods or storage
- Wind and water tight from the elements
- Heavy duty flooring of marine grade plywood
- Wide variety of uses
- Suitable for many locations where space is a limited
- Welded steel construction, floors which are made of load bearing marine-plywood over 1" thick.
- Two cargo weather-sealed steel doors to one end
- Free standing, self contained units
- Locking and Lifting points at each corner
- Lockbox for locking both doors with one lock in secure metal box
- Forklift fork pockets on bottom for easy truck loading and moving
Length 40ft (3.05m)
Width 8ft (2.44m)
Height 8ft 6ins (2.59m)
Length 19ft 2ins (2.80m)
Width 7ft 7ins (2.33m)
Height 7ft 9ins (2.35m)
End Door Aperture Width As Required Height As Required
Floor Area: 72sqft (6.69m²)
Cubic Capacity: 560 cu ft (15.89m²)
Weight: approx. 3000 lbs. (1.52 tonnes)
*due to small dimensions & weight differences between manufactures, all specifications on this site are estimates.